18 year old, female, INTJ, Applied Math Major in the USA. This blog switches between multifandom blogging and feminist/angry asexual blogging.
I gave in
I finally followed ultrafacts I couldn’t resist anymore I’m sorry
Welcome! Say goodbye to your social life one post at a time :)
I love how ultrafacts goes from
If you aren’t following Ultrafacts WHY
I walk a mile in your shoes and now I’m a mile away and I’ve got your shoes
Kings of Leon totally serious song “Comeback Story”
my feelings towards a lot of things can be summed up in one picture of andrew rannels during spooky mormon hell dream
things that are sex shaming -
- "she’s a sl-t for having all that sex"
- "girls shouldn’t wear tank tops to school because it is distracting"
- "that skin tight dress means she’s asking for it"things that are not sex shaming -
- "I would prefer to not see a stranger’s butt"
- "I do not want to hear explicit details about your sex life"there’s a difference between sex shaming and wanting sexual security
It’s kinda sad we have explain these things, but here we are
If you think your mom overreacts just remember once my mom cancelled our trip to New York because I refused to eat the meatloaf she made
my mom accused me of selling my birth certificate and social security to the black market when she couldn’t find them